Friday, March 17, 2017

WWE smackdown live review and rant

WWE has really dropped the ball for this WrestleMania.

This is Ripp'ed a new one and here is smackdown live review .

Aj styles opens with a promo that wasn't bad but sets up the much depreciated match between him and Shane McMahon .

Next was Natalya vs. Becky both have no star power anymore it seems.  Not the best match.  

Still no hype for wrestlemania .
Alexa bliss vs Mickie James another filler borefest.  So I will just get to the point since there is nothing appealing about smackdown.  

Aj attacking Shane while makes sense with all the stuff aj went thru and still didn't get a title shot but again don't care to see aj wasted on wrestlemania just cause Shane wants to have footage of himself working with the single best in ring performer of our time.

So Orton and Wyatt match still have no fire behind it even with the complicated back story that was near impossible to follow and was a stretch to even believe anyway .

Alexa bliss must face all the women's roster  ? Cause 2 smackdown women alone cannot carry the load ? Raw women's division doesn't have that issue.

Cena and Bella vs miz and maryse abortion in the making.  Sad to see the miz and his great heel work wasted like this. I'm done with smackdown this week after That little bitch Elsworth had the nerve to call himself the Mack daddy I was ready to give up on WWE for a while. Until next then this has been Ripped a new one . And it's like this James Elsworth you no shell turtle piece of shit.

“ I am the straw that stirs the drink.  I am the heat machine . I'm the twisted heel with sex appeal your favorite human highlight reel . I may look half the size but I am twice the man and I am still talking shit . Elsworth you bitch …..I am the “Mack Daddy” Jimmy Ripp 

No comments:

Post a Comment