Friday, March 3, 2017

Regarding boarders story

In response to the story called borders there are two things I noticed team one in particular I felt was there was a lot of labels being you every page it seem like it continued to reference to a fight a race a geographical demographic or religion or something that could put you in a box of the same kind and separate you from everyone else that wasn't like you much like segregation perhaps I read into that too much or even convince myself that that. Labels was taking place the other one I picked up Mom again I could be just fishing these out and Miss reading this but I felt the second team was control and privacy violation or better explained Big Brother concept it was always a where are you going where have you been what are you carrying types of questions as well that's just my take on the hidden messages inside the story borders

No comments:

Post a Comment