Monday, March 6, 2017

Whats my favorite scary movie.

If I were to  define what kind of movie genre scares me I'd have to paint a picture to explain it. When it comes to film books or storytelling in general I need to be able to put myself into the mix so to speak. I don't mean so much to suspend  disbelief more so than I do completely put my mind into the situations and occurrences during the story. So in a sense its the thriller genre  that best describes what kind of entertainment puts fear into me therefore it's the movie book or story of any nature that instills the feeling that this tragedy or dangerous and life-threatening situation or series of events can has or may have the potential to have a real-life occurrence. Those are the type of movies and  so on that keep me up at night with the lights on and having a need to not be alone with any uncomfortable silence or nerve-wracking Eerie noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment