Friday, March 3, 2017

What freedom meant to someone

It's my free will to choose and do so without   the influence of or forced fed decision made for me it means I have the right to speak my mind disagree and contest any Injustice and do so without persecution or fear of being crucified for doing so so rather than the denounced discriminated and hated for it a.m. instead praised and courage to challenge but I disagree with it means to walk the street safely not needing to worry about violent acts being committed on me or witnessing the terms of a war zone and walk the with the confidence that if bad circumstances are I will not be considered guilty until proven innocent means the right take part in democracy and defend or oppose that very thing is my choices and morals differ and I don't agree

No comments:

Post a Comment