Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My thoughts on watching the women's movement documentary

Watching the women's movement documentary just reminds me how few examples are available now a days of people standing out who are trying to make a difference and change the world . Trying to make the world see the cause that they believe in.  it seems to me that the motto of the state of mind of people is “If it doesn't affect me then why should i give a shit” mentality. I don't see anyone like the women shown in this documentary anymore. Where are they? Where have they gone? Is there nothing left to fight for anymore ? seems like there are a lot of couch potato coaches that don't want to bring their sideline ass to the front line. One person can actually make a difference in this world and what's stopping anyone from being that one person? I guess by sitting here typing this instead of practicing what i preach is no better . Well hey who's with me? Lets go change the world for the better ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment