Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What would I change of my city .

Id start with changing what I find wrong about myself.  Change has to start from within and before i could see fit to change anything about anything or anyone I'd have to truly be sure about  my own flaws and imperfections on myself or my opinions and values .I could not come to a decision abruptly on changing something about sacremento itself simply because who am I to decide something needs changed.

Assuming I had to pick something about Sacremento I would  want to make it a hometown for an NFL franchise.  In a state capitol that has soccer minor league baseball NBA but there isn't much of a football presence here . There is plenty of sites that could easily work to build a stadium at and the revenue that an NFL team could generate could only help for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment