Monday, October 22, 2018

Review of the classmate story

Jimmy Ripp

Review of “hostage “

I think that her first thought should be “ouch my head hurts” not “why does it?”


Remove “i look around and”


Reword “the walls and floors are concrete bricks”


Remove “if I have encountered them”


reword “the guy Zeke looks the biggest and strongest and seems to be the leader of this group”


Missed


Reword “medium-length slicked back dark hair”


Reword “his other pedophile features”


Add in the word “shirt”


Remove “I look around”


Start new paragraph


See number 11

*1) I love the detail given clearly during the beginning there was far more to read I'm sure so I won't ask for more back story that would be redundant

*2) I think a little more and just a little bit of the three men developing them into cold and calculating criminals would help but I have a clear image of the female hostage and how she said come to her captors great job can't wait to read part two!





No comments:

Post a Comment