Monday, October 22, 2018

I just couldn't

Couldn't

By : Jimmy Ripp

    I really couldn't seem to get over my fear of flying and now things to skydiving I never will.

      Any first-time skydivers are always attached to an experienced skydiver. The Experience skydiver is not to permit you to say no I change my mind or back out once you're in the airplane and airborne. They will also trick you.  Sitting there negotiating the reason behind not being able to jump out of that plane. They began a generic countdown. Pretty sure did not go all the way to one.

         We jumped out of the plane. The overwhelming sensation of that factor caused me to pass out unconscious. Mind you I have all this exact times because it's videotaped by another diver 15 seconds later I awaken to notice that the ground is still coming at me at a hundred miles an hour. Passing out again.

      Several seconds after that my eyes open again to see a huge parachute over my head. Yet when my face looks down the ground is clearly still much too far  far away again. passing out yet again. I wanted to overcome my fear of heights by doing this. All I've done is scarred myself psychologically physically and permanently I couldn't seem to get over my fear of heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment