Monday, October 22, 2018

I just didn't

Didn't

By : Jimmy Ripp


    I didn't ever try to be a cartoon hero again.

      It was dark already. My best friend and I were walking down an alley one evening. In certain trouble for being out passed  dark.

     The alley served as shortcut during the day but at  didn't even drive . Creeping from behind the dumpster a man came out. Dressed in all black holding a weapon and demanding our money and valuables been only 9 years-old collectively. We didn't have much of either. This  just angered him made his way flat on the ground. That's when I saw it. I said tonight since BoBoiBoy here's my chance as i open can of spinach.

      Feeling like I sold it down I would get the instant strength similar to Popeye and I will cover this robber fast forward when empties arrived and we're standing over me one tending to an open wound on my right eye and a pile of vomit that would make the Exorcist which would make the Exorcist envy.  I clearly didn't think that one all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment