Thursday, March 22, 2018

WWE Smackdown this past Tuesday

I didn't get a chance to review the entire Smackdown episode this past Tuesday but a couple key points to stick in my head number one is the great promo that Jinder Mahal actually produced on the show one of his best yet and it's a good attempt at trying to build up the Randy Orton Bobby Roode Jinder Mahal match for the United States at Wrestlemania another key point I did like the attempt at the t's with Carmela attempting the cash in her money in the bank but it wasn't executed all that well being that I didn't for one second think she was actually going to go through with it I like how many left Daniel brand laying out now him and Shane both on TV and together they come back with a vengeance against Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens sitting up the Wrestlemania match I love how they made Nakamura looks stronger than AJ when he did not eat meat Styles help when taking on the two-on-one attack of Rusev and Aiden English however I still say that keeping Rusev strong after WrestleMania you have to put him in the title hunt because there is no denying the great matches he is turned out recently we both Styles and Nakamura and how incredibly over he is with the crowd that's all I have for this week on SmackDown and Raw see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment