Saturday, March 3, 2018

Wwe fastlane predictions

Welcome to  predictions the episode predictions of Fastlane only available on the WWE Network 999 with your first month free so what are you waiting for another subscriber already hahaha Fastlane let's take a look at the card from top to bottom left right front back in morning potential spoiler alert yes I am that damn good start up with the smackdown Tag Team titles the incredible over the past year turn around and the Usos Far Cry from the ultimate Island Warrior look that used to have huh the reinvention is contained to a whole new level by then and what can you say about the Uso's entering work this isn't about a team that got better over time play on their gimmick a little bit that got released from Lockdown and I'm finally getting the show what they're capable of and the new day are amazing the comedy n ring work and the feud between the two of them are classic they're like Sasha Banks Charlotte Flair Dusty Rhodes Ric Flair I mean some fueds  just make for great television great storylines but  Fastlane it will not be about finding out who the better team is I predict the bludgeon Brothers will interfere and ruin what will be another classic between the Usos and new day but that'll bring more heat for the brothers and we'll set up a 3-way tag team match at WrestleMania for the Tag Team titles next Bobby Roode and Randy Orton rude is over greatly and I feared it even being as good as he is the WWE Universe wouldn't take to him thankfully they have and eventually I can see him becoming WWE Champion or it may be closing in on retirement he appears to me like he doesn't love it anymore and even if that isn't true I can see him hanging them up anyway and it's been a storybook career with a guaranteed seat in the Hall of Fame I'm sure so for Fastlane I do see him winning the title from Bobby Roode setting up a rude Orton WrestleMania u.s. title ladder match next match I will pick is Charlotte Flair vs Ruby Riot I don't get justifying giving her the title shot however Larry will make her look awesome I'm sure but she will not lose the title and that's the right Squad will beat down flares severely leaving in Carmelo with her money in the bank now I don't like her doing it here so I would say this is going to be just a teaser because she is not the caliber of Charlotte to be able to hold them WrestleMania main-event down for the women's title way for Becky Lynch to come and make the same but accidentally butting heads with Charlotte setting up Charlotte Flair Becky Lynch Smackdown women's title match at WrestleMania and now for the six pack challenge this is going to have some possible so that they can fight each other or but I see Owens and Sami Zayn allowing each other to pin each other to win the title easily that's making it easy for them to face each other later on but the other poor man will beat the crap out of them to prevent it and then hand The Undertaker makes an appearance to take out John Cena and ruin his chances of the WWE title to set up their Match of WrestleMania and I mean and AJ Styles retains looking strong so that he can face shinsky Nakamura and what could be easily thought of as a second highest drawing next to Hogan Andre but in this match will get to see AJ and Ziggler you a couple show stealing spots next issue is where I give you my WrestleMania match predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment