Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Mathematical enigma

Mathematical Enigma

By: Jimmy Ripp

I am a mathematical Enigma.

A mixed number.

A form of a way to write the number pi.

While I refuse to become part of a lower common denomination.

I choose to bypass the predetermined instructions of incorrect proportioning by the equations attempting to calculate my multiplying perimeter hoping to conform me into that mold of just another improper fraction type.

My circumference of value remains.

While the numbers of negativity try to subtract, deduct and divide me.

A high percentage of completed work covers the page.

My primary positives are what I try to add all of the time.

The sums of smiles multiply and increase.

Viable and valuable down to every detail decimal point.

I refuse to be rounded off to simplify it for those trying to shrink my ratio.

Comparing me is ruled out.

The correct answer is for no one to dictate for me.

My innate value is a solid radius.

No lowest terms no method or use could solve my resolve.

Never to be counted as a statistically impaired differential.

will take on life's quiz and test after quiz and test.

Which only raises my absolute value.

I cannot be bargained,altered, reduced, rounded, estimated or modified under any circumstance.

Like the number that Pi represent,

I cannot sit oddly or ignore evenly.

Nor can i be seen as a small percentage of my true denomination.

Configure and calculate it any way you see fit to try.

You clearly know nothing of the average differential that lies in my net worth.

See because I am a mathematical Enigma that refuses to ever be a contemplative solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment