Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Creation of Creation

The Creation of Creation
By: James Saling


    In the vast and endless beauty of the Kingdom of Euphoric Eternity the one known only as “Creator” sat quietly watching his creation galavant around laughing and carefree. It was Creator’s greatest activity to enjoy seeing his creation so happy and having fun. He called to his creation only known as “Young One” . Tell him “Come young one i have something amazing and wonderful to show you for it is also a gift i give to you.” This is the full account the conversation that followed.


-“Creator ! Creator !”
-”Yes young one?”
-”Oh my that was so incredible ! After that ear deafening big bang to see all the lights , the explosions , the perfectly shaped spheres that began rotating around that giant energy source, i was literally astounded by the event.
-”Yes my creation , it was quite a series of events to get to see wasn’t it?”
-”Yes Creator, but um…...what is it though?”
-”I am pleased you asked. This , my source of happiness, is my gift to you.”
-”Gift? It isn’t my creation celebration I don’t understand why I would receive a gift. There are others far more deserving Creator.”
-”Young One, Gifts are given on any day for any reason or for no reason at all.  So gifts received need only be appreciated and cherished to be deserved.”
-”Oh of course . I would cherish any type of gift and for any reason I promise creator I wish do so with this gift as well. Much like I do with your other gifts of light , air , nourishment, and even my own existence. However i have to ask ……..”
-”I was getting to that part . You see this gift i give you  is somewhat of a blank canvas for you to create on.”
-”A canvas?”
-”So to speak …..yes. I’ve always took in every second of fulfilment seeing my creation grow and grow. So now I want you , my creation , to enjoy that same feeling as i will enjoy watching you become a creator too,.”
-”Me ? A creator? This who entire universe is mine to create with?”
-”Yes young one. However , do remember the talk we had regarding the word responsibility?”
-”Oh yes of course. I try to make sure i never forget a single lesson i get to have from you. I have not disappointed in carrying out your teachings have I?”
-”Oh no . You have truly far exceeded all my hopes of what I wanted to see you do. So that is the reason for this gift,this universe this new responsibility. This will hold all that your imagination can fill it with and you will be in charge of its safety , its care and future as well.”
-”Mine? Under your watchful eye and guidance right creator?”
-”No . yours and yours alone.”
-”But i cannot create and care for a whole entire universe alone!”
-”Young one you are far more capable of more than perhaps you will ever even know. I have the utmost faith and trust in you. I am certain you will do great things.”
-” Creator . Why this for me? I don’t understand.”
-”And you will don't always have to nor will always be able to . However when you have found within you how you wish your universe to begin to take shape always remember to take time out to sit much like i have with you today and appreciate all the little amazing things that your creation does that give you pride and happiness.”
-”I can and will try creator.”
-”My young creation……..that is all you ever have to do because when you try you have already defeated and overcome failure. You have never restricted or limited on time or space to create . Whatever dreams you can strum up from a slumber , any story you wish to see become real, any form of existence you wish to give life to and allowing that existence to have all the same gifts love and joy you receive . Not to mention permitting that life freedom and free will to have choices if they desire to make them. The way you see fit to develope your universe will be solely up to you and never questioned. You have infinite space and infinite time to fill that space however you wish to. You will never be perfect. You will make many mistakes. Please young one do not ever feel flawed because of it. You just need to remember that if disasters occur or at times ideas go array it is all part of your learning process. Sort of a trial and error concept.
- “Wait, Creator…..I am concerned. What if I am not able to dream up anything? What if I cannot fill this space completely? What do I do if I cannot find direction? What if i become distracted, sidetracked or just get tired and wish not to continue? What if I don’t like the creation I have invented? Worst yet…...what if my creation does not like me? What if I need help? Creator….what if …...how should I…..how will I…….how can I……..
- “Young one come and sit next to me. My great creation……..since you first released light and became a being I have stood by and watched you evolve. I have felt so many of those exact feelings and worries you express to me now.
- “What did you do to calm your fears and worries creator?
- “I have never stopped having all those feelings everyday young creation.
- “Creator , This responsibility seems like punishment more than a gift to me.
- “This is surely a gift young one and should always be thought of as such.
- “I did not mean to sound ungrateful creator. I hope you do not feel I am.
- “Not at all young one. I know you are and I know you will cherish every minute of your creation and its evolution much as I have with you. So just as I am repsonsible for you now you will embrace embarking on your own journey only on a greater scale. You will oversee the most complex ,amazing and rewarding responsibility imaginable. You will face fears, joys, triumphs, failures, and you will accept them all. You will experience trial and error, You will change your creations only to change them again and again. You will have great visions and see them thru. You will have rhyme with and without reason. Overcoming adversity and unsureness will go side by side with enjoying unmeasureable happiness. You will have blind faith and confidence. At times you will clear your canvas and start over perhaps several times before getting it the way you want it.”
- “But will I be able to make it all perfect like you have done for me?”
- “ Oh my great gift please learn this now and always to ensure you never feel frustration, anger or regret. Nothing is perfect nor can it be. That is what is so perfect about it. So never doubt yourself or your decisions. Being imperfect is a perfect way to be.”
- “I do not see how things will never be perfect by that it is perfect? I am so confused.”
- I know you feel that way now. Do not worry . Hopefully you will never achieve perfection in your mind. That way you will never stop attempting to find new ways to improve everything you create. Do you see why that is a perfect way to be?”
- “Yes I do understand that now. I like that idea and like you said creator…...Ideas are far better than beliefs . Ideas can be modified and improved on. This is so much of a responsibility thou , you are certain I am ready for it?”
- “I am completely certain. I also know I will get to see some of the greatest creations ever made from you. I know you will achieve great things and enjoy them as I will while enjoying your existance that I created.”
- “Creator , there are just two other things I must know if I may ask of you?”
- “Of course my beloved creation. You will always have the free will to ask anything you feel the need to ask . Be mindfull of this thou . There will be times where the answers you recieve may not be the ones you seek and other times the answer may be “no” or perhaps not come at all.
- “Okay creator I understand. So what I hoped to learn was this. IF this universe I am to fill is meant to bring happiness and joy then A) why must fear, saddness, pain and sorrow go hand in hand with all the good? And B) why bestow this gift/burden on one of your cherished creations (me.) ?
- Balance is always a part of anything throughout your entire existance my young one. The good can be soooo great to have but the bad can leave great wisdom, vision and lessons to be learned. I place this onto you for I know what wonderful thihngs you will create and accomplish with it. I will be able to have so much fulfilment as well from the good,bad,ups,downs and the growing you do from it as i will live thru your eyes in the process. You will also get to feel this way countless times with each creation you bring to life as well.”
- “Creator. Thank you. For everything. The good, the bad, the easy, the hard, the joys, the sorrows and most of all just for my existance.”
- “You are welcome. Thank you young one for being a wonderful creation.”
- “Oh creator before I go off on my journey……”
- “Yes young one?”
- “I love you father!”
- “I love you too my child!”


                THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment